This top-level accessory chest harness is ideal for SRS maneuvers and positioning. Dedicated attachment point for Turboknee System ascender, numerous loops for secondary connections, and color differentiated padding on the shoulders. Can be rigged to work with other harnesses.
This is the perfect harness for climbers looking for exceptional comfort and maximum versatility. Position suspension with adjustable connection of the mobile bridges for ergonomic support. Multiple connection possibilities for organization, work, and positioning with two mobile attachment bridges, side loops on the lower bridge, and an aluminum ring on the upper bridge.
- Size S-L – Weight: 114oz, Waist: 80-120cm, Legs: 50-65cm, Height: 55-75cm
- Size L-XXL – Weight: 118.3oz, Waist: 90-135cm, Legs: 60-75cm, Height: 65-85cm
- Adjustable connection of the mobile bridges to the belt for adjusting position of suspension.
- Ergonomic padding with variable thickness.
- Low-profile STS ANSI buckles on leg loops.
- Two mobile attachment bridges made of rope, reinforced with tubular webbing.
- Side loops at the end of the lower bridge.
- Aluminum alloy ring on the upper bridge.
- Double ventral attachment point.
- Two side rings on the belt.
- Numerous gear loops and slots for carabiners.
- EN 358, EN 813, ANSI Z133:2017, AST
Not for fall-protection.