For climbers seeking the best comfort and most mobility, this harness is ideal. For ergonomically sound support, position the movable bridges with adjustable connection. With two moveable attachment bridges, side loops on the lower bridge, and an aluminium ring on the upper bridge, there are numerous connection choices for organisation, work, and positioning.
- Size S-L – Weight: 114oz, Waist: 80-120cm, Legs: 50-65cm, Height: 55-75cm
- Size L-XXL – Weight: 118.3oz, Waist: 90-135cm, Legs: 60-75cm, Height: 65-85cm
- Adjustable connection of the mobile bridges to the belt for adjusting position of suspension.
- Ergonomic padding with variable thickness.
- Low-profile STS ANSI buckles on leg loops.
- Two mobile attachment bridges made of rope, reinforced with tubular webbing.
- Side loops at the end of the lower bridge.
- Aluminum alloy ring on the upper bridge.
- Double ventral attachment point.
- Two side rings on the belt.
- Numerous gear loops and slots for carabiners.
- EN 358, EN 813, ANSI Z133:2017, AST
Not for fall-protection.
There are no reviews yet.