PETZL’s Sequoia SRT harness is amongst the most popular harnesses for SRT climbing. It features a ventral attachment point where the zigzag plus mechanical device can be attached to. This is a comfortable harness with an extra wide semi rigid waist belt and leg loops that provide comfort to the arborist. It’s also a good option to consider if you have a small waist.
The Sequoia SRT harness also features a rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventral rope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps.
- Built for comfort:
– Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort during suspension
– Two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
– Attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
– Mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
– Ventral attachment point has textile bridge to improve comfort when walking
- Easy to adjust:
– Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– Leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves; the buckle’s locking system limits the risk of accidental unfastening
– DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herself comfortably; the buckles have a plastic cover to help keep them locked
- Easy to carry and organize tools:
– Nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
– Five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
– Two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
– Elastic band for attaching a first aid kit
- Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use:
– Seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspension
– Shoulder straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm|
|Weight||1580 g||1630 g|
There are no reviews yet.